52 Replies to “Natural History Museum Trip”

1. Last week Y3 went to Natural History Museum. First we went to see the minerals. There were lots of crystals and I loved them. Next we saw the most completed dinosaur skeleton. It was ginormous. After that we went through a big model of Earth. Then we went on a earthquake machine. It wriggled and it was good fun. After lunch we went to Dino dig and learned how to dig fossils. In the end, we went to the souvenir shop and I bought a mineral key chain and it was multicoloured. I loved the natural history museum a lot and would love to visit again. Thank you teachers.

2. On Wednesday 18th January 2023 my class and I went to the Natural History Museum! We started off by walking to Harrow and Wealdstone station. We saw lots of fast trains go by but the train we went on was the Bakerloo line. Then we went to Paddington station and from there we went to South Kensington station. We walked for about 10 minutes to get to the Natural History Museum!

When we arrived we went to our pegs and on the way we saw some of the museum, which was amazing. After we put our backpacks and coats on the pegs we had a toilet break. Next we went up to see lots more of the Natural History Museum. We went upstairs and saw some amazing fossils. Then we saw some stuffed up birds aka taxidermy. A few fossils were even Mary Anning fossils such as the sea creature fossil. For lunch we ate cheese and cucumber sandwiches, crisps, orange juice and a penguin joke chocolate bar.

After lunch there was an amazing thing that everybody loved…it was DINO DIG!!! Dino Dig is an activity where you basically have to get a brush and dig for a dino head and look at what you found and interpret which dino head it is. We learnt about palaeontologists and how they use tools to seek fossils.

Then we went to an earthquake machine and we experienced what it would be like to be in a real earthquake but, don’t worry, it wasn’t too shaky! Next we saw a “live” dinosaur and a triceratops skeleton! We also learnt about dinosaur habitats. The last thing we saw at the National History Museum were some historical fossils. Then we took our money and we bought some merchandise to remember the museum and our trip but…we…went…ALONE!!!!! I bought a wolf claw necklace, the cashier was very kind. Afterwards we got our bags and left the museum.

Then we went to South Kensington station, then Paddington station where we saw a stranger and played games with her, luckily the teachers allowed us to. We went to Harrow and Wealdstone station and from there we walked back to school.

I loved the trip. It was actually the best day of my life and I really want to go back there again!!!

3. On Wednesday yr3 went to the natural history museum. We took the bakerloo line train and ended up in south Kensington. we walked for 15 minutes and finally reached. We were relieved. Once we got inside we saw some of the fossils Mary Anning found when she was just 11! We saw some birds of prey, for example, the Griffon vulture. We also saw the baby blue whale. After eating lunch, which was cheese sandwiches, crisps and a chocolate, we went to see these little holes which held something unique. After that we saw the most complete stegosaurus and then went on an escalator to a room where we saw volcanoes and earthquakes on the tv. My friends saw something funny which was called Pele’s hair. We then went to the earthquake machine where the floor moved very slow. Finally we went to the dino dig where you had to find out what type of dinosaur skull was with some tools. Finally we went to the gift shop and bought cool souvenirs to remember the trip.

4. On Wednesday, we went to the Natural History Museum. We looked at Mary Anning’s fossils room which looked interesting. I really enjoyed the earthquake simulator and the real life looking t-rex. It was amazing.

5. I really enjoyed the trip to Natural History museum.
    I enjoyed eating my sandwiches and getting a souvenir at the end of the trip. I learned about Mary Anning who discovered fossils.

6. On Wednesday we went to the Natural History Museum. First, we walked to Harrow and Wealdstone station then took a Bakerloo line train to Paddington station. Next, we went from there to South Kensington station by Circle Line. Then we walked to the Natural History Museum.
    First, we went downstairs to put our bags and coats down. After that, we looked at Mary Anning’s fossils. We then saw some circles in the wall with different rocks and minerals such as gold and moonrock. Next, we saw the most complete Stegosaurus fossil ever found. After that, we went through a model of the earth. When we got up there, we went on an earthquake machine. There was soft movement at first but it grew wobbly in the end. Later, we saw more rocks and minerals in glass containers. Then we had lunch.
    After lunch, we went to a Dinosaur Dig activity where we had to find out which dinosaur fossil it was by pretending to be a paleontologist. A while later we went to see a moving Tyrannosaurs Rex model. It had sharp teeth and tiny hands. Finally, we went to the gift shop to buy a souvenir. I bought a heart crystal.
    I loved every single bit of this trip. I really hope to go again sometime.

7. On Wednesday, we went to the Natural History Museum. First, we went and put our coats and bags on the pegs . Then, we went and looked around at all the stones and minerals. After that, I looked at a giant Stegasaurus. Next, we all went on an earthquake machine and that was my most favourite bit. After that, we had lunch and we finally went to the gift shop where I bought some lovely souvenirs. Overall, I had a memorable trip.

8. On Wednesday, we went to the Natural History Museum. We walked to Harrow and Wealdstone station and took the train to the Museum. We took off our coats and bags at the pegs. Then we went and discovered the large, brown coloured Mary Anning fossils. We even got to see the Ichthyosaur that we saw on the board in Science. We also got to see the most complete Stegosaurus fossil with only it’s back legs gone! Then we took the escalator up into earth and tried out an earthquake machine which was actually pretty bumpy! We all had lunch and then went to the dinosaur dig activity and dug up some dinosaur fossils. But then, after such an amazing day, we had to head back to school.

9. On Wednesday me and my class went to the Natural History Museum. First we took off our jackets and bags and we were all excited. I was looking forward to seeing the Mary Anning fossil it was my favourite bit of the day. Then we saw a moving, gigantic dinosaur it was really amazing. After we had lunch, it was fun because we talked a lot. After lunch we went to a dino dig activity where we dug up dinosaur fossils and had to guess what fossil was. Finally we went to the gift shop and I bought a shiny blue, gold and purple crystal and two magnets to remember the trip. We did other exciting things as well. I really enjoyed this trip to the Natural History Museum I want to go again in year four!!!

10. Today we went to the natural history museum . It was short walk to the train station . Once we were at the train station we went from Harrow Wealdstone to Paddington station. Then we went from Paddington station to Kensington station then to the natural history museum! Once we were there a person took us down stairs to take our coats and bags off. After that we went back up stairs and looked at crystals and gold. I really enjoyed that bit, after we went to look at the Stegosaurus skeleton. It was actually real! Then we went up a escalator that went through a big metal world . At the top of the escalator was a earth quake machine! That was my favourite bit! After that we went down stairs to look at the Mary Annings fossils that was interesting. Then we went to the dinosaur exhibit.In the dinosaur exhibit there was a realistic looking T-rex then we were about to leave so our teacher said we should say goodbye and we did. We went to the gift shop after that and we all brought souvenirs to remember the trip I really enjoyed the trip.

11. Yesterday we went to the Natural History Museum or NHM .So we walked to Harrow and Wealdstone and took a train to Paddington . Then we took another train to South Kensington. When we got to the NHM we saw the only complete Stegosaurus ever found. Then we saw some fossils and gold in the main hall. Then we went through the Earth and saw some shapes of a fossils. We went to the earthquake machine and it shook very hard .Then we looked at different volcanoes. Then we went to the main activity The Dino Dig we got some paint brushes brushed sand off and we tried to figure out which dinosaur skull it was. After that we went to see a giant T-Rex and saw the three periods of the dinosaurs and at the very end we went to the gift shop to buy souvenirs to remember the trip!

12. Yesterday I went to the Natural History Museum. We took the train from Harrow Wealdstone to Paddington. We went to the picnic room where we hat to check in. After we checked in, we put our bags, coats and hi vises in the picnic room. After we went to look at Mary Anning fossil and others. We went in the moon and went on the earthquake machine. We saw the blue whale and other animals like giraffes, sword fish and bulls. Last of all we went to the shop, I brought 3 magnets for £2 and a rock for £3. I learnt about a dinosaur called the Allosaurus.

13. I really enjoyed seeing the robotic T-rex at the Natural History Museum. It seemed like it was roaring directly at me and staring at me with its big yellow eyes!

We also saw a sleeping dinosaur robot that looked like it was alive and actually sleeping.

We also went dino digging and acted like we were palaeontologists and had the opportunity to hold real fossils!

14. on Friday we went to the natural history museum and we explored the fossils of the museum ,my favourite part was the Anklosaurus bone, which didn’t have many spikes but it looked very hard. After that we saw a T-Rex which looked so real I think I felt it breathe on me!

15. On Wednesday we went to the Natural History Museum. We first walked to Harrow & Wealdstone station. Then we went on the Bakerloo line to Paddington. Then we went on the Circle line to South Kensington. When we arrived we saw some of Mary Anning’s fossils. Then we saw how before the world was all together. Then we went on a earthquake machine. Then we saw some stones and minerals. Then we had some lunch. For lunch there was cheese and cucumber sandwiches. Then we went to a dino dig activity. Then we saw the moving T-Rex which was my favourite part. Then we saw some skeletons. Then we saw a model of a blue whale. Then we went to the gift shop. Then we went on the Circle line to Paddington. Finally we went on the Bakerloo line to south to Harrow & Wealdstone station. I enjoyed the trip.

16. Today we went to the Natural History Museum in South Kensington.
    We walked to Harrow and Wealdstone station and took the Bakerloo line train.
    When we arrived at the museum, we went downstairs and put our bags and coats on the pegs.
    After that, we went and saw lots of dinosaur fossils discovered by Mary Anning.
    We also saw the giant blue whale skeleton, the giraffe skeleton and the most complete skeleton of the Stegosaurus.
    Next, we went on a really steep escalator through a gigantic model of the earth.
    Soon it was time for lunch and we ate some nice sandwiches and also chatted with our friends.
    After lunch we went to a Dino dig activity where we looked at fake dinosaur fossils and tried to identify which dinosaur it was.
    Finally we went to the gift shop and bought some souvenirs to remember the trip.
    I really enjoyed this trip and hope to visit the museum again.

17. Today we went to the Natural History Museum. We saw lots of rocks and minerals. First we went to a place where we put our coats down then went on to see the dinosaurs. They were enormous. On both sides of the room there were small circles with precious rocks and minerals in them. After that we explored the room. We even saw a pterodactyl. Then we set off to lunch. After lunch we went to a digging activity and found a dinosaur skull. At the end I went to the gift shop and bought a souvenir. It was a beautiful, shiny crystal. Then we went home. I feel this was the best trip till now.

18. I really enjoyed the Dino dig and liked looking at all the fossils of different dinosaurs. Learning about how fossils are created and looking at minerals was very fun!

19. My favourite parts of the Natural History Museum was going up the elevator in the amazing world and in there I saw the rumbling earthquake and stood on it. I liked the moving dinosaur; it was incredible and massive. It looked so real!

20. On Wednesday I went to the National History Museum. First I walked to Harrow and Wealdstone station, then we got off at Paddington. From Paddington we went to High Street Kensington station, then we walked to the National history museum. In the museum we took an escalator and when I was on the escalator, it felt like going through the Earth. We had also gone inside this earthquake machine and if it would have been more powerful it would have felt like a real Earthquake. After that we had lunch and then we explored all the fossils. Then we went back to school.

21. I had fun going to the dino dig today ! We got to scrape the sand off a dinosaur skull with a paintbrush ☺️. I also enjoyed learning about Mary Anning ‘s discoveries and dinosaur skulls. And finally, I enjoyed seeing the fake dinosaur that looked like a real dinosaur!!

22. I enjoyed the museum because we saw many fossils that Mary Anning dug up. Me and my class then went exploring other parts of the museum.After that me and my friends had some lunch. The lunch was quite nice. We then went to the dinosaur dig activity and Me and my class dug up some fake fossils. we had to guess what type of dinosaur scull it was. We did a little more exploring and at the end of the row there was an earthquake machine. we tried it out and actually was a little bit scary. Then we went in to the coolest part of the museum! There was the best thing inside … it was a fake dinosaur and it was moving like a real dinosaur! It growled at us and then we noticed how sharp it’s teeth were and we guessed it was a carnivore. It’s arms were small and I thought it looked like a T-rex . Then when we were leaving our teacher told us to say bye to it. So we waved at it and said bye . Then to my suprise it moved it’s short arm and waved back! After that we went back to the place where we had lunch and put on our coats and bags on. Then we walked to the train station and got on the train and went all the way back to school.

23. My favourite thing was seeing the moving t-rex. It was very interesting and not that scary, only a little bit. We went to the earthquake machine, it was so good. Next we had lunch, we had cheese and cucumber, I took the cucumber out because I do not like it. The lunch was good. First when we were on the train all we had to do is sit in the train.We had the best time.

24. Last Friday we went to the Natural History Museum!
    We had to walk for ten minutes just to get to the train station. Once we were there at the train station, we went from Harrow Wealdstone to Paddington, then from there we went to Kensington.
    Once we were there, we started to walk up to the Museum. There wasn’t many people there!
    A kind person led us to where we had to go. She led us to the school reception so that we could put our take of our bags down and coats .
    Afterwards we went upstairs to go check out the skeletons/ fossils at front.
    We took some photos in front of the blue whale skeleton (which is the biggest animal to ever live :0).
    We went to a Dinosaur’s Exhibit! It was pretty cool not going to lie :D. While we were in the Dinosaur’s Exhibit we got to see an electric Tyrannosaurus Rex and it was so realistic!
    Afterwards we went to see Mary Anning’s fossils in a hall up against a wall. Then we had a lunch which in my opinion wasn’t great at all. But afterwards we got to see a hilarious volcano show, and the man taught us how the volcano’s explode! It was super funny. Afterwards we went to the gift shop so that we didn’t go later when it was packed up with the other school’s but I still think there were quite a few people there! After we went into a tiny vision of the world and I mean TINY. the man that did the volcano show showed us it which i forgot to say.. but we went up an escalator, INTO THE TINY TINY VISION OF THE REAL WORLD (also made out of metal). There were so many interesting things up there! But the best part of it was the earthquake simulator, you basically went into a pretend shop with food that I think is real (I wanted to eat it SOOOOO bad), then the floor would start to shake. IT WAS SO FUN!!!!!!! It must of took them FOREVER to make it or at least it would for me :D. Anyways after that we went to go check out some rocks! :0 But the best part was when we saw the Blue Whale skeleton, 1 day 1 DAY I will see 1 or at least i hope I will! I really enjoyed the Natural History Museum.

25. Last Friday we went to the Natural History Museum. When we entered the museum we saw a whale’s skeleton. We saw many more skeletons of other creatures. My favorite skeleton was the swordfish’s skeleton. After that we saw a really cool electronic dinosaur which could move. It was really realistic! We went on to see some awesome facts about dinosaurs and got to know how the world looked when the dinosaurs first put foot on earth! Then we went to a “volcano show”. It was so cool .They showed how and why earthquakes happen .It even had a volcano that erupted!
    We went to the gift shop after that and it was great! Sadly after that we had to come back to school , so that was the end of our visit to the natural history museum.

26. Last Friday we (Year 3 and 4) went to the Natural History Museum. We walked to Harrow and Wealdstone station and took a Bakerloo Line train to Paddington Station and then circle line train to South Kensington.

When we got to the museum we went to the Picnic area and had a space to put our coats and bags. Then we went to the dinosaur exhibition and saw lots of dinosaur skulls and footprints! My favourite part was the dinosaur that was moving.

Then we went back to the picnic area and went to the toilets to wash our hands. After that we went to our bags to get our packed lunches. We had special tables that the school had booked and we ate there.

Then we went to the shop and the people who had money bought things.

After our trip to the shop we went to watch a ‘ Volcano show ‘ (in the David Attenbourogh studio!) and it was very funny because a barbie doll was a pretend scientist! The man there explained to us how Volcanoes and Earthquakes form and how to measure them. In the end we got a certificate to show that we were certified scientists and we saved Volcano Town from getting destroyed and we safely got the people away.

After the Volcano Show we went to an elevator in the red zone and it went through a sphere shaped liked the earth. When we got to the top of the elevator we went through a place full of things about how natural disasters happen. At the end of the big room was an Earthquake simulator and we all went on it (yr4 first yr3 after).

After that we went through a place full of rocks and minerals. Then we went down a passage way full of gems and orbs!

I enjoyed the trip very much and a very big thank you to the teachers that came with us (For Yr4 Mrs Mac and Mr Gonsalves and for Yr3 Mrs Macallister and Mrs Tipton).

27. Last Friday we went to the Natural History Museum.We got two trains from Harrow Wealdstone to Kensington. When we went in we saw a giant blue whale skelaten and a swordfish coverd in oil .Then we went to the reception and hanged our coat and bags then we saw a cool volcano show .It was funny because there was a funny doll .Then we went to the red zone and up the evaletor .In the top we felt a earthQuake .

28. Last Friday we went to the Natural History Museum.
    First, we walked to Harrow Wealdstone station which took about 15 minutes and then went on two trains, Paddington and then South Kensington. When we arrived, we saw Charles Darwin and a whale’s skeleton. We learnt about Charles Darwin and why he was in the Natural History Museum. Then we hanged up our coats and bags by the reception. After hanging up our coats, we saw lots of fossils and skeleton including one of the most completed stegosaurus’s fossils in the dinosaur exhibit and there was a T-rex that was electrical and it could MOVE! We also lots of other fossils and skeletons including a swordfish in oil. Next we had our lunch in the picnic area. When everyone finished eating, we looked at Mary Anning’s fossils and there were loads of fossils. Then we watched a volcano show. It was very funny especially when Barbie was on the volcano when the volcano erupted. And then, we went on escolotar and learnt about earthquakes and we got feel how it would be like to be in one. That was my favourite part because it was very fun. I learnt a lot from the trip and would like to come again!

29. Last Friday we went to the Natural History Museum.We got two trains from Harrow Wealdstone to Kensington. When we went in we saw a giant blue whale skelaten and a swordfish coverd in oil .Then we went to the reception and hanged our coat and bags then we saw a cool volcano show .It was funny because there was a funny doll.

30. Last Friday we went to the Natural History Museum. We got to the Natural History Museum by train. When we arrived we saw a Blue Whale. We then went to put our coats and bags away.

31. Last Friday we went to the Natural History Museum.
    We walked to Harrow Wealdstone and went on two trains. When we arrived we saw Charles Darwin and a whale skeleton. Then we hanged up our coats and bags by the reception. After hanging up our coats, we saw lots of fossils and skeleton including one of the most completed stegasauraus’s fossils. In the dinosaur exhibit there was a T-rex that was electrical and it ROARED.

32. Last Friday we went to the Natural History Museum. When we entered the museum we saw a whale’s skeleton. We saw many more skeletons of other creatures. My favorite skeleton was the swordfish’s skeleton. After that we saw a really cool electronic dinosaur which could move. It was really realistic!

33. . I saw Friday we went to the Natural History Museum. I went on the trains to Paddington and then I went on the train to Kensington.I walked it to the Natural History Museum and when I went in

34. to Kens.Then we train station and then walked Last Train station then to Paddington ington Friday we walked to harrow Wealdstone

35. Last Friday we went to the Natural History Museum!

36. Last Friday we (Year 3 and 4) went to the Natural History Museum. We walked to Harrow and Wealdstone station and took a Bakerloo Line train to Paddington Station and then circle line train to South Kensington. When we got to the museum we went to the Picnic area and had a space to put our coats and bags. Then we went to the dinosaur exhibition and saw lots of dinosaur skulls and footprints my favourite part was the dinosaur that was moving.

37. Last Friday we (Y3 & Y4) went to the Natural History Museum in South Kensington, London. To get there we took the Bakerloo line train to Paddington and from there we went using the Circle line train to South Kensington. There was a subway leading right next to the museum! We went into the Hintze Hall and saw the blue whale skeleton. We had a look at the Charles Darwin statue. We also saw the swordfish in oil. After that we put our coats and bags in the School Reception.

38. On Friday we went to a Natural History Museum by 2 train and saw mammal’s Mr G said piano keys used to made of ivory from animal teeth. then we saw Mary Anning fossils. IT WAS SO COOL! Next we had lunch the kitkat was so good. then we saw a volcano and earthquake show it was funny because Barbie was in a suit . Then WE WENT UP A VOLCANO BALL!

39. I started On Friday the year 3s and year 4s went to the Natural History Museum. Well I had lots of fun and it was also really funny. To get there we had to walk to the Harrow and Wealdstone station and had to go by train when we got there we took our coats and bags off and started exploring the museum. First we saw the big blue whale and it was huge. Then we looked at different fish fossils and dinosaur fossils. Next we went to the Mary Anning fossils. There was a big fossil which she dug up. After that we explored a bit more of the museum. Then we ate lunch and for lunch was a cheese and cucumber sandwich, a crisp packet, an orange juice and a KitKat. After lunch we went to the gift shop and I bought a notepad. After that we went to the volcano show. Finally we went home. We did a poster when we came back. But I started writing in my notebook on the way back to the car and even in the car.

40. last Friday we went to the Natural History Museum we walked to the train station. Then we went on two trains we then saw a huge skeleton whale! After that went to see Mary Annings COOL FOSSILS we saw an electronic realistic DINOSAUR! We then put all our bags and coats away. After that we went to eat lunch. Then we went to a pretend japan shop which was moving because there was an earthquake and creepy music the ground got shakier. We also learnt that people used to kill elephants because their tusk were jewelry called ivory I hope they don’t do that anymore. We got to see a volcano show it was funny because there was a doll called Barbie who went on a volcano but then the volcano erupted! And the man Tom said she was fine and just needed a rest! it was cool because I got to pour out the LAVA /wax and I got to put something in a hole the deeper I went the hotter the it was.

41. Last Friday we went to the Natural History Museum with the yr4.We went on the train and it took 30 minutes. When we were there in the hall there was a skeleton of a Blue Whale and we saw other animals of there skelloton to .After we went to the Reception to put our bags and coats. We looked at Mary Anning fossils and we took a group piture. After we ate some pack lunch. After lunch we saw few stuff and we went to the gift shop and the things up to £5. Then we saw a volcano show and I loved it that was my favuiroute part of the museum. After we went to the Reception to get our bags and coats and went to the tub and went on 2 trains to get back to Alpha Prep School.

42. On Friday we went on a trip to the Natural History Museum . When we got there we went to a reception while the teachers are sorting which table we are going to eat on we were putting our bags and coats on a peg . Then we went to see a big blue whales bones and then we looked around it and we talked about how the mammals are different and the same . We also went to see some Marry Anne fossils and saw a moving dinosaur looked at some animals and finally we had lunch . After lunch we Went to the gift shop and there were lots of toys and books. We came out of the gift shop and then we went to a volcano show which was very funny because Barbie was on the Volcano in Volcano Town when it erupted! Then we came out of the volcano show section and we went up to a volcano and earthquake section next we went in a earthquake generator .

43. On Friday I went the Natural History Museum. We took 2 trains and it took 1hour . When we got the hall. We looked at the woolly mammoth and the dinosaurs. We looked at the Mary Anning fossils one of the there we did lots of fun things in the museum. We when to see the Blue Whales fossils in prehistoric sea creatures was an Ichthyosaur. After that we ate lunch. Then we saw a volcano show it was funny because the explosions were fake and they put on fake news on the big screens. It was funny because the efussive volcano erupted with molten wax and the explosive one with balls and the man was giving us useful information. It was a very exiting visit to the Natural History Museum. On the way back is as long as the way there.

44. Last Friday we went to the Natural History Mueseum. To get there we went by train. It took us one hour. When we got there we saw a huge skeleton of a whale. We went to see the mammoth skeleton. After we went to put up are coats and bags. Then we went to the dinosaur section. We saw a Tyrannosaurs rex and we went to a gift shop. Then I bought a mineral shaped like a egg. Then it was home time.

45. Last Friday we went to the Natural History Museum. We by train. When we got there I saw a massive blue whale. Next we looked at some dinosaur fossils. Then we looked at how went we can be the same as mammals. Next we went into the dinosaur section. Next we had lunch. I ate everything but I did not drink the orange juice. After that we went to the gift shop. I did not buy anything because I did not have any money. After that we went to a volcano show. That was my favorite part of the Natural History Museum because Barbie was on a volcano when the volcano exploded. After that we went into a room that was a old shop. Then a earthquake came so we now how the floor would be shaking but I thought it would be much more shaky.

46. to get there. When we went by train. It took us one Last Friday we went to the Natural History Mueseum. we hour got there we saw a huge skeleton of a whale. We went to see the mammoth skeleton. After we went to put up are coats and bags. Then we went to the dinosaur section. We saw a Tyrannosaurs rex. And we went to a gift shop. Then I brought a mineral shaped like a egg. Then it was home time.

47. Last Friday my class went to the Natural History Museum. We took the train and it took us 1 hour. When got there we went to the reception and hung our coats and put our bags. We went to Hinzes Hall and saw a whale fossil hanging from the sealing. Then we saw a mammoth fossil and a giraffe fossil

48. On Friday, we went to the Natural History Museum.
    We went to see the blue whale which was the size of my garden! Then we saw a piece of meteor that landed on Earth. It came from space. We went to see the dinosaur section. WE saw a electric dinosaur and we ate a Kitkat, crisps, orange juice and a sandwich.

49. On Friday the year 3 and 4 went to the Natural History Museum.
    First we in 2 trains and then walk to the Natural History Museum.
    Then we went to the reception to get places to put are bags and coats.
    Next we went to the main hall and saw a big blue whale at the top of the sealing.
    Then we went to the dinosaur exhibit and saw a roaring dinosaur at us and then we went to see the dinosaur fossils.
    After that we went to the Marry Anning fossils exhibit and we took louds of pictures.
    Then we ate lunch

50. Last Friday we went to the natural history museum

We walked down to get to a train station. after that we went on another train so we went on 2 trains. When we got there we were in the hall and at the top there was a blue whale bones . Then we went to put our coats away and our bags. then we went back to the hall to look at the animals around the blue whale bones. Then we went to look at the dinosaur’s and there was a T-rex and it was moving but it didn’t move forwards then we had lunch after that we went to the toliet then we went to see the volcano show and it was super funny the man who was doing it let some children help him to save a city. But before that we saw lots of animals we saw mammls lots of them after the volcano show we went to a place where we could be in a earthquakes and before the volcano show we went to the gift shop and I brought a painting set because I love art but we can along bring £5 and I brought a thing for along £5 then we went back to our school which is alpha prep school.

51. Last Friday we went to the Natural History Museum.
    First we got 2 trains from the Harrow Wealdstone Train Station. Then we went to Paddington and then to Kensington. Then when we got there we first went to see some of the mammal’s skeletons and one of them was a Giraffe! Then we went to the Reception to hang up our coats and bags. After that we went to see the Dinosaur’s Exhibit. The best part about it was that there was a electric Tyrannosaurus Rex. Next we went to see Mary Anning’s fossils room and the big whales skeletons. Then we had lunch and after that we went to see quite a funny volcano show. It was funny because Barbie was on the volcano when the volcano exploded. It was very funny. And then we went to the gift shop to buy lots of beautiful things. I enjoyed that a lot! And finally we went up the escalator to see Japan’s different types of dangerous earthquakes and we also felt how it was to be in a earthquake. I thought that part was very clever. I learnt quite a lot about fossils, dinosaurs and mammals skeletons. The best part about the Museum was the fossils room. I enjoyed the fossils the most because one day I would like to find one. I enjoyed going to the Natural History Museum.

52. On Friday me and the yr3 and yr4 went First we walked to harrow Wealdstone then we went in two trains and then we went to a reception to get places to put our bags and coats then we went to see the dinosaurs thing then the Mary Anning fossils then we went to eat lunch.
    After that we went to see a volcano to the Natural History Museum.
    show it was very funny because Barbie went on the volcano and it erupted then we went to the gift shop after that we went to the earthquake simulator. Finally we went to the train station to go home.
    I enjoyed the volcano show and the big blue whale.

I don’t like that people use elephants tusks for jewellery.

I loved going to the Natural History Museum.